There is an Opening for Field Sales Executive (South Mumbai) with Rusan Pharma Ltd.
Please carry all your current company documents and your qualification certificate at the time of interview.
Interview Date : 16th May and 17th May, 2017 between 10.00 am to 4.00 pm (Kindly confirm the date and time)
Visit the website : www.rusanpharma.com (Manufacturing of Pain and De- Addiction Medicine)
Interview Venue : Head Office
Rusan Pharma Ltd.
58-D, Government Industrial Estate,
Babrekar Nagar, Next to Gas & Gas Company
Next to IPCA R&D centre, Charkop,
Kandivali (W), Mumbai 400 067
Board Line: 022 42383000 / 42383063, 022 28682512/15
Contact Person: 9833130676 (Sales head)
With Best Regards,
a. All important Drs should be met Psychiatrist / Anaesthesia/ Pain/ Palliative / Ortho / Onco / Surgeon of all important hospitals and purchase
b. All the appointments should be scheduled prior by you when your ASM/RSM
c. No leaves applications would be granted to any TSM/FSE during scheduled joint working; any absence from the field during the joint working would be considered as resignation without notice and settlement unless it is genuine*
d. Secondary sales achievement is a must by all FSEs
e. Ensure payment from the market on time to distributor for sales made by you.
3. Reporting from the field of the work done is must-thru mobile app
4. Any problems faced by you should to ASM/RSM by phone or during his visit
5. At all times it is must for all TSMs/FSEs to maintain complete transparency between them and ASM/RSM
6. It is a must to ensure that you have sufficient stock of reminder cards/ samples/or anything required for working and specially during joint working
7. All important commitments made/or any expectations by the Drs you need to inform to ASM/RSM at the earliest by oral communication/email- e.g.- free sample/extra scheme/cme commitment/ educational promotions etc.
8. How to achieve the secondary if not understood ensure that your ASM/RSM has spent enough time to explain you how to go about it and given you guidelines in writing.
9. Follow up or discuss on phone with your ASM on the same goals and objective given to you once achieved or facing difficulties in achieving them on regular basis.
10. At all times being properly dressed on the field with Tie (Rusan)/attitude towards work and during meetings/ maintain punctuality.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Retail
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager