Rusan Pharma is hiring for formulation and development department for our Dehradun Research and development center.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Planned, conducted and interpreted formulation and process development experiments for drugs.
- Developed and analyzed test samples and reviewed the outcomes.
- Designed and produced pharmaceutical products in the form of capsules, powders, and tablets.
- Prepared and optimized various pharmaceutical dosage forms and drug delivery systems.
- Wrote and maintained master formulas, manufacturing records, test reports and related protocols.
- Interpreted and followed FDA and other governmental regulations for product formulations.
- Planned, implemented, and managed product formulation strategies.
- Formulated and developed manufacturing process for pharmaceutical drugs.
- Prepared and reviewed experiment results,product formulation report, GMP documents,and patent applications.
- Attended technical meetings and conducted scientific briefings, as required.
- Interpreted and complied with all FDA guidelines, and related governmental regulations, as applicable.
- Ordered, stocked, and maintained laboratory equipment's and supplies.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Candidate must have minimum 01 years of experience in Formulation and Development (OSD/Injection).
Interested candidates can share their profile to firstname.lastname@example.org along with
Candidates only who have prior experience into formulation and development can apply. for this job.
Immediate joiners will be more preferred.
Role:Product Development Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area:Research & Development
Role Category:Engineering & Manufacturing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization,M.Pharma in Any Specialization
Rusan Pharma Ltd
Rusan Pharma Ltd. is a fully integrated global pharmaceutical company specializing in the treatment of 'Addiction and Pain Management'.
We offer a complete range of products for de-addiction and pain management in countries across the globe including Europe, UK, Russia, CIS, South Africa, Mauritius, Nepal and Myanmar. We are one of the largest suppliers of life saving drugs to various organizations such as NACO, UNODC, UNOPS, Global Fund and Ministries of health in various emerging markets.
Since 1994, we have been diligently working towards making Opioid Substitution Treatment (OST), a widely accepted form of treatment in India. Towards achieving this objective, we work with all the stakeholders to help achieve the change.