Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all production activities with respective to cGMP with various guidelines of CDSCO, WHO, ANVISA & ISO.
- Completion of BPR, BMR, equipment log sheet and all GMP records.
- Coordinating with warehouse, QA, QC and engineering people to run production activity without any hiccups.
- Prepration of daily production report and man power allocation as per production plan.
- In process checking on various intermediates stages.
- Good working experience in Packing of injectable products Blister machine , Shrink machine.
- Deftly handling Dry Heat Sterlization (DHS, TUNNELS), Steam Heat Sterilization (Autoclave) & bung washing machine.
- Responsible for taking precaution for aseptic work to prevent contamination.
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Role:Regulatory Affairs Manager
Salary: 50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Role Category:Drug Regulatory Affairs/Documentation
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Pharma in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization
Rusan Pharma Ltd
Contact Company:Rusan Pharma Ltd
Address:58-D,GOVT INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, CHARKOP,KANDIVALI WEST, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India