Roles and Responsibilities
Quantys Clinical Pvt. Ltd. (Rusan Pharma) is Hiring for Staff Nurse Having Experience of Minimum 01 Year- 04 Year at Gandhidham Location.
Department - Clinical
Designation - Nurse
Qualification - B. Sc Nursing
Job Profile -
- Recording of Vitals [Blood Pressure, Temperature, Pulse Rate, Respiratory Rate, Orthostatic vitals].
- Cannulation, sample collection, sample separation, sample segregation, Vacutainer labelling, ria-vial labelling. Preparation and review of vacutainer and ria-vial labels.
- Study drug administration and perform relevant documentation.
- Recording ECG and perform relevant documentation.
- Registration of volunteers. Presentation of study ICF and obtaining of screening informed consent from volunteers.
- Performing and coordinating screening activities. Sample collection from volunteers as a part of screening activity.
- Check-in/ check-out of subjects. Perform custodian activities like monitoring of well-being, implementing study restrictions, ensuring environmental conditions for sample collection/ handling and dosing.
- Adverse event and well-being monitoring.
- Perform ambulance and ICU medication check and relevant documentation.
- Providing basic Life support in case of emergencies. Assisting PI/CI/Physician to discharge medical paid.
- Administration of concomitant medication during medical/adverse/serious adverse events to subjects.
Interested Candidate share updated CV at : email@example.com
Mobile : 9913468943
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Clinical Research / Contract Research
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Nursing
Rusan is a research driven pharmaceutical company having its Manufacturing Units in India and Worldwide Marketing of Pharmaceutical Formulation, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Intermediates. The company has its own Research & Development centre at Kandivli (west), Mumbai, state of the art, Bulk Manufacturing Plant at Ankleshwar and Formulation plant at Dehradun and SEZ, Kandla having approval of MHRA (UK), MCC (SA) and other International Health Authorities. March 2008 - 82 Crs., Expected by March 2009 €“ 150 Crs.
View Contact Details+